Born at Lumding, a town in Assam, I spent my childhood enjoying the whispering sounds of the woods and trees, cherishing the flora and fauna in places like Dwarband, Masimpur, Burlongfur, Mandardisa. The golden sunrise, the meadows, the snow-clad tall mountains, the never ending seas, the horizon, the smell of sand and soil, large monuments, the history, the people fascinate me and take me to a different world. And I give my father all the credit who made me feel, cherish and experience these wonders of Mother Earth.
- Above 40000 reader base in Tripadvisor
- A blogger in Tripoto
- Author for Happytrips.com, a Times Travel Magazine
- Blogger @ Readers’ Blog, a Times Of India Initiative
- Author of “Osheemer Daak” – Call of the endless – a book on Bengali poetry available in AmazonFlipkart.
- One can follow me at www.facebook.com/anirbandeb or my website https://www.endlessvista.com
My Social Media Statistics
- Facebook page : Above 500 followers
- Facebook – Over 1,900 connects
- Linkedin : Over 24,000 connects
- Twitter– Over 200 followers
- Instagram– Over 1,000 Followers
- Click Here To go to Gallery Section
- Click Here to go to Facebook Gallery Page
- Click Here to go to my Instagram Page
Links to A Few of My Stories
- Nine Must Go Must Watch places in and around Vijayawada
- Bali Pass Trek
- India Through My Little Periscope
- Why Lucknow Chowk Must Be In Your Bucket List
Please call me at +91-9918201746 or e-mail me to email@example.com for any query
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?